We have a very active School Management Team, consisting of the Head of School, Director of Academics, Vice Principals and departmental Heads (HOD’s). Others include Coordinators at the Junior and Pre-School levels.
The management team also sits the Bursar and the Director of Administration. The team meets on a weekly basis to discuss events/activities that support the environment, the school improvement plans and to find ways to involve the school community in the education of their children.
They also strategize for the all-round growth of the school and to provide feedback to the Head of School. The goals of our Chalcedony School as an entity are as follows:
- Enhance the effectiveness of the Chalcedony School Administration.
- Promote effective communication among the stakeholder groups.
- Provide opportunities for families to be active participants in the education of their children.
- Provide input on issues that may affect the structure and/or function of Chalcedony School.
- Promote the Chalcedony School in Motion Healthy Lifestyle program.
Members of the Administration enlist the assistance of others in the school community to assist with these committees when the need arises.